Watch one of the biggest and best music festivals Live at Worthy Farm to a two-day Mini-Glasto festival, it was only cancelled as an in-person event.
The BBC Glastonbury TV coverage will focus on different decades and all-time legends.
Also for a second year, BBC Music brings the magic of Worthy Farm to viewers and listeners via BBC television, BBC iPlayer, BBC radio and BBC Sounds, from Friday 25 – Sunday 27 June
The broadcasts will include:
- A BBC iPlayer Glastonbury pop-up channel will stream across Friday 25, Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 June from 10am-late
- On the evenings of Friday 25, Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 June, BBC Two will simulcast even more programmes, in keeping with each day’s theme.
- Over 50 full sets from the archives available to watch on BBCiPlayer and over 30 sets to listen to on BBC Sounds
- An exclusive 60 minute BBC Two documentary – Live At Worthy Farm: Backstage
- A weekend of Glastonbury-themed programmes across BBC Radio 1, 1 Xtra, BBC Radio 2 and BBC 6 Music
- Classic Glastonbury performances broadcast on BBC Two and BBC Four across the weekend
- Full information of artists on the BBC webpage
Jo Whiley says: “Whilst we can’t be together in the fields of Pilton just yet, I can’t wait to go back in time and share a selection of my favourite Glastonbury memories and performances with you all. I have incredibly fond memories of the 90s at Glastonbury, so join me on Friday 25 June to relive some of the very best moments from that unforgettable decade. I had a fantastic time at Live At Worthy Farm in May, so I’m also really looking forward to showing viewers exactly what went on behind the scenes.”